ProCool® Dri-QWick™ Performance Mesh Hydrophobic Fabric with Antimicrobial SILVADUR™ 930 Flex, COOLMAX® & HydroSHIELD® Protector Technology in medical white.
Sold by the: YARD
300 GSM / 9 OSY | 60" wide
- COOLMAX® certified to keep consumers cool and dry
- Dri-QWick™ Fast-Wicking for Stay-Dry Comfort
- HydroSHIELD® Repels Waters & Dries Quicker
- SILVADUR™ offers unmatched, intelligent freshness - effectively controlling bacteria that can cause unpleasant odors, decay, and discoloration
- 100% Free of PFAS & PFOA. Read More about PFAS & PFOA in Textiles
- High-performance quick-drying fabric with fastest wicking for a cool, dry and fresh feel.
- Finished with HydroSHIELD® Technology, which makes water bead up and roll off the fabric.
- We’ve engineered this proprietary finish to quickly wick sweat away from the body and onto the fabric surface to keep consumers comfortable and dry.
- Uniquely engineered from premium hydrophobic fibers.
- It has a small pattern on one side and flat back on the other side
- Infused with SILVADUR™ antimicrobial silver ions to inhibit bacterial growth, control bad odors and create long lasting freshness without toxic chemicals.
- SILVADUR® is proven to be safe against the skin. Tests of bamboo, cotton and polyester treated with 10 times the recommended amount of SILVADUR® found no skin irritation or sensitization after multiple exposures.
- Extremely breathable, soft, stretchy & durable
- Manufactured with no harmful chemicals or finishes
- CPSIA compliant, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability
- Silky hand with a lot of drape.
|Product Label||Dri-Qwick Sports Mesh HydroShield|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|
|Fabric Function||Antimicrobial Fabrics, Stay Dry Fabrics|
|Content||Proprietary Blend of Polyester Fibers Engineered for High Performance|
|Manufacturer||AKAS Textiles & Laminations|
|Approx. Stretch (Length)||Minimal|
|Approx. Stretch (Width)||40%|
|Fabric Width||60" - 62" / 152 cm - 157 cm|